With two weeks left to get your holiday shopping done, we’ve put together some gift ideas that will be perfect for any type of creative person you have on your list! Happy shopping!
The holidays are a great time to reflect on how fortunate we are and to take time to help those that really need it. This year, we participated in the United Way’s Central MD Adopt A Family program.
Our team adopted four large families from the Ben Franklin Center in Brooklyn/Curtis Bay, a partner organization to the United Way. To make each of the 31 family members feel special and loved; we purchased, wrapped and delivered over 200 presents.
We wanted this to be a team-effort, so we split everyone into four teams to make sure everyone had someone to shop for and each item got checked off the list. Then, we all came together for a wrapping party, which consisted of eating Chick-fil-A nuggets, drinking adult beverages and perfecting the art of accessorizing with the perfect bows and ribbon.
Owner, Kristen Parks explained, “With a work culture already rooted around family, it was only natural for us to want to do something charitable, especially during the holidays. It allows us to not only spend quality time together outside of the office, but also to work together as a team to accomplish something bigger than ourselves. This year we decided to participate in United Way’s Adopt a Family program because we wanted to be able to give families in need one the many joys of Christmas, which is of course, opening presents!”
- Find Your Artistic Voice: This book is intended for every category of artist. Whether you are just starting your artistic journey, are right in the middle of it, or are rejoining after a hiatus, this book will provide encouragement and motivation.
- “You’ll Think of Something”: This decorative banner will serve as a reminder that when the creative juices stop flowing, or your back’s against the wall, don’t fret; You’ll think of something.
- Field Notes®: This latest innovation features tear-proof and waterproof paper so that you can take notes no matter where you are.
- Gig Posters: 18×24 limited edition posters from your favorite bands. Designed by DKNG, signed and numbered!
- Glass Ornaments: Take tree decorating to a whole new level with these Pantone collectible glass ornaments, available in a variety of colors.
- Wood Burning Kit: This collection of tools features a wood burning pen, 17 wood burning tips, a sharpener, a wood burning pen holder and 12 stencils to customize your DIY wood projects.
- Graphic Designer T-Shirt: A funny, cute t-shirt that will make any artist laugh. “I’m silently judging your font choice.”
- Custom Lettering of the 20’s: This unique publication collects over 4,500 examples of custom lettering from the heyday of Art Deco and the experimental modernity of the Futurists.
- 2020 Botanical Garden Calendar: A gorgeous yearly calendar featuring beautiful images of flowers that will brighten any workspace.
- Zodiac Bar Soap: Featuring luxe packaging designed by Danielle Kroll, these soaps features decadent scents of jasmine, rose, and sandalwood.
- Desktop Letter Board: Express yourself with this fun, functional, interchangeable letter board perfectly-sized for compact messages.
It’s time to throw some confetti and pop champagne, it’s Melissa London’s 5th Pepperversary!
Melissa London was recently promoted to Creative Director of our Commercial Team. Her ability to provide strategic art direction, encourage team collaboration, and promote project growth has created a stronger presence for commercial design at Eleven Peppers.
When Melissa’s not working, she loves spending time with her family and friends. She is always ready for a good meal and a great glass of wine.
Our team would not be the same without Melissa. Her presence makes everyone feel excited about the work we are doing, and we’re honored to have her as an integral part of the Pepper family!
To learn more about Melissa, keep scrolling to read our special interview and infographic!