Get to know Ashley a little bit better…
1. Since coffee isn’t your thing, what is your go-to for a pick-me-up?
Currently, a 6:30 am workout 😉. Throughout the day if I need it, I’ll drink an iced matcha latte.
2. Favorite reality show?
3. What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day?
To have a wedding day. #CoronaBride
4. What is your favorite room in your new(ish) home?
The Kitchen/Dining Area. The amount of natural light instantly puts me in a good mood. It’s also the central spot for hosting guests.
5. What is your most memorable European experience?
Venice, Italy! Where I got engaged! The entire visit was literally something out of a painting.
6. Would you rather ski or snowboard?
7. What is your favorite family tradition?
I don’t have any at the moment– but I think I want make snowboarding every winter a tradition.
8. Do you have any secret hobbies or talents?
My organizational skills are pretty badass. I can find a perfectly labeled container, folder, basket etc.. for any piece of item in my house. Boring, I know.
9. If you could travel anywhere in 2021, where would you go?
Honeymoon plans include Bali + Paris– if it’s ever safe *fingers crossed*
10. What is your favorite film?