Calling all cleared Communications and Marketing Strategists! Eleven Peppers is hiring cleared Comms Strategists for an exciting contract. If you’re a seasoned Strategist, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Government clearance is required!
Sound exciting? Read on…
- Assist the U.S. Government in support of its strategic planning, communications initiatives, and marketing strategy development.
- Define processes and provide improvement documentation on strategic initiatives.
- Collect and analyze requirements for product development, to include print, digital, campaign, and strategy planning products.
- Produce a variety of communications using a wide range of media, from print to web to email.
- Draft tailored enterprise-wide messages for internal and external partners, stakeholders, and other audiences to support national efforts.
- Participate in interdepartmental and interagency collaborative efforts developing messaging or briefings in support of engagements with internal and external stakeholders and audiences.
- Ensure that communication campaigns are in line with the organization's brand, position, and strategic message.
- Implement marketing and communications plans through appropriate communication channels.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business, marketing, or communications-related field and 15 years of experience.
- You have experience in cybersecurity, defense, and/or national security.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to provide and receive constructive criticism, as well as the ability to articulate concepts and rationale directly to clients.
- You know how to hit deadlines and get the job done.
- You lead by example, with a passion for working with creative people.
- You are cool and collected under pressure and know how to stay positive and come up with a plan when presented with a challenge.
- You are comfortable managing timelines, setting expectations, and delegating work to your team.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and reference the position in the subject line. For design positions, a portfolio is required (URL preferred). We look forward to hearing from you!